June Chapter Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008

      Our chapter meeting is currently scheduled for tomorrow night (Thursday, 12 Jun) at 6:30.  We will be having a potluck social.  Since the weather is currently looking a little dicey we will meet at the TGN offices in Provo (they have both indoor and outdoor facilities).  So, if the weather is nice we can eat and socialize outside but if not we can move indoors.

      On the agenda – besides eating and socializing – is a discussion about what you want from our chapter.  We want to make sure that we are meeting the needs of those who make the effort to participate.  We also need to hold an official vote regarding some suggested changes to the wording of the bylaws from the Executive Committee.

      Hope to see you all here!

      All our best!

      Crista Cowan, Chapter President

      Lisa Arnold, Chapter Representative

      P.S. – Join us next month on Thursday, July 10th at 6:30 for a terrific lecture on writing biographies and biographical sketches of your ancestors!

      CRISTA COWAN

      Owner/Genealogist

      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536

      M  801-372-5057

      E  leavealegacy@...

      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      Legacyfamilyhistory.com | cristacowan.com | samuelmulliner.com | justaskagenealogst.com