Meeting reminder

  • larnold84604
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010

      Just a reminder to the chapter that our meeting night has been changed to the 3rd Thurday of each month.

      Here is the outline of upcoming speakers and dates:

      Jan 21 – Public History (Suzanne Earnshaw)

      Feb 18 – SLIG Review & Brick Wall Discussion (email your questions to the group at least one week prior)

      Mar 18 –Writing Reports ( Crista Cowan )

      Apr 15 – Getting the From Your Subscription to Ancestry.com (Lisa Arnold)

      May 20– FamilySearch Wiki (Kara Wahlquist)

      Jun 17 – Genealogy Game Show

      Jul 15 – Getting Started as a Genealogy Professional (panel discussion)

      Aug 19 – Brick Wall Discussion (email your questions to the group at least one week prior)

      Sep 16 – Conferences Reports - from those who have attended 2010 conferences

      Oct 21 – On-Site Research ( Charlene Pipkin )

      Nov 18 – 2011 Planning and year-end Party

      Dec –   No Meeting

      The Utah Valley APG Chapter is excited about the upcoming 2010 meetings.  They are held each month in a wonderful meeting room with LCD projector, thanks to the generosity of Ancestry.com.

      We are looking forward to hearing these lectures from our members; many of whom have presented their lectures at local, regional or national family history conferences. We are sure to gain from their experience and expertise.

      We welcome all who live in the area to contact Chapter Representative Lisa Arnold (larnold@...) to learn more about our group.

      Lisa