May Chapter Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008

      Hello all,

      We will be holding our chapter meeting this Thursday, May 8th, at the TGN offices in Provo .  Please arrive at 6:15 for networking.  Our meeting will begin promptly at 6:30.  Just a reminder – the doors only remain open until about 6:30.  This is a secure building so someone has to man the door to let people in.  We don’t want them to miss a minute of our great meeting – so please arrive on time.

      This month we have a terrific speaker lined up with a MUCH requested topic.  Our very own, Renee Furgeson will be teaching us about “Subcontracting for Research Companies (including writing a research report following their protocol).”

      One other item of business – I have checked our Yahoo Group and there are currently only 18 people who have joined the group and confirmed their email address.  If there are others in the local genealogical community you think might be interested in joining us, please feel free to forward this email to them.

      We hope to see you there – here – you know what I mean!  See you Thursday!

      All our best!

      Crista Cowan, Chapter President

      Lisa Arnold, Chapter Representative

      CRISTA COWAN

      Owner/Genealogist

      Legacy Family History Services

      P  801-877-1536

      M  801-372-5057

      E  leavealegacy@...

      A  1197 East 730 South, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062

      Legacyfamilyhistory.com | cristacowan.com | samuelmulliner.com | justaskagenealogst.com

    • Crista Cowan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010

        Hello all,

        I hope everyone is doing well and that you are able to enjoy the spring weather we are finally receiving.  I also hope you were able to participate in some of the fabulous NGS activities last week up in Salt Lake.

        I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our monthly APG chapter meeting.  It will be held Thursday, May 20th at 6:00 pm at the Ancestry.com headquarters here in Provo (360 West 4800 North, East Building).  As usual, please be here at 5:45 as the doors as secured at 6:00.  This month Kara Wahlquist will be sharing the FamilySearch Wiki with us.  Come prepared to learn, share, network and enjoy one another’s company.

        Thanks!

        Crista

        http://www.legacyfamilyhistory.com | http://www.cristacowan.com | http://www.samuelmulliner.com | http://www.justaskagenealogist.com

        Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/CristaCowan