November APG Chapter Meeting

  • Crista Cowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009

      Hello all~

      I hope you are enjoying the gorgeous fall weather we are having here in Utah Valley.  I know I certainly am.

      This is just a reminder that our chapter meeting is next Thursday (November 12th) at 6:00 pm here at the Ancestry.com headquarters building (360 West 4800 North, Provo).  Remember to get here between 5:45 and 6:00 as the doors are locked and no one will be available to let you in once the meeting begins.

      The topic this month is 2010 Planning.  Please come with your best ideas for our 2010 Chapter meetings.  This is your chapter and we want to be sure that we are meeting your needs.  If you are unable to attend please email the group here with your ideas and we’ll see that they are discussed.  If we have additional time once our chapter calendar has been planned, we can share ideas for our 2010 personal business planning.  I hope each of you engaged in genealogy research as a profession have a business plan and update it regularly.  We can share ideas for that as well.

      Also a reminder that we don’t hold a meeting in December.

      Thanks!

      Crista

      Utah Valley APG, Chapter President