      To: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com
      From: gruf@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:00:56 -0600
      Subject: Re: [UtahValleyAPG] UVAPG meeting location change

      If you would like the Utah Valley Technology and Genealogy Group to announce your monthly meetings at our 2nd Saturday meetings each month, would you get me the name of the presenter and the title no later than two or three days before each second Saturday?

      At 12:38 PM 3/12/2012, you wrote:

      In anticipation of further growth to our UVAPG chapter meetings, we are moving the location of our meetings to the Center for Family History and Genealogy, Room 1031 in the Joseph F Smith Building on BYU Campus. We will meet in the computer lab that is part of the center. This change will be effective starting in March, with our meeting on the 22nd.

      We hope this will be as convenient, if not more so, than the library location has been. With additional space plus the computer lab facilities, we will be able to accommodate more attendees as well as broaden our options for our meetings with the computer lab technology.

      The Joseph F Smith Building is the building just west of the main Library building (the above ground portion). It has a large courtyard with a fountain. The Center is located on the main floor, in the southeast corner.

      Joe Everett
      UVAPG President

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic