234UVAPG meeting location change

  • joseph_blake_everett
    Mar 12, 2012
      In anticipation of further growth to our UVAPG chapter meetings, we are moving the location of our meetings to the Center for Family History and Genealogy, Room 1031 in the Joseph F Smith Building on BYU Campus. We will meet in the computer lab that is part of the center. This change will be effective starting in March, with our meeting on the 22nd.

      We hope this will be as convenient, if not more so, than the library location has been. With additional space plus the computer lab facilities, we will be able to accommodate more attendees as well as broaden our options for our meetings with the computer lab technology.

      The Joseph F Smith Building is the building just west of the main Library building (the above ground portion). It has a large courtyard with a fountain. The Center is located on the main floor, in the southeast corner.

      Joe Everett
      UVAPG President
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic