      From: Alvie L Davidson <floridasearch@...>
      To: apgmembersonlylist@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:54 AM
      Subject: [APG Members] Update for APG Booth at Rootstech 2012

      Good morning APGerā€™s,
      I am attaching the latest volunteer sheet showing the vacancies which need to be filled.  The main hindrance (I am told) is the fact the RootsTech folks have not published a program schedule yet.  They promise this will happen very soon.
      We just need to get some names in those empty slots to make certain APG has solid representation in the vendor/exhibit hall during this fantastic event.  I promise you will enjoy yourself and will get a great big THANKS from APG.

      Just click on this link, select the time you can volunteer and email me directly.

      http://floridadetective.net/RootsTech-2012-APG-Vendor-SLC.pdf

      Alvie L. Davidson CG
      http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com/

      CG and Certified Genealogist are Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluations by the Board
      Lakeland, FL