225APG Board of Directors Considering UVAPG Student Membership Proposal

  • joseph_blake_everett
    Dec 14, 2011
      We just received word that the APG Board of Directors is considering our Chapter's proposal to add a new student membership status, with a discounted rate on annual APG dues. Kathleen Hinckley, Executive Director of APG, had this to say:

      "Thank you for the proposal from UVAPG Chapter regarding student memberships. The Board of Directors will be participating in a Strategic Planning Session on January 30, 2012, in Salt Lake City. We have hired a consultant to facilitate the planning. Your proposal will be included in the discussions. Please let your chapter members know, and thank you again for contacting APG with your recommendation."

      Renee and I would like to thank Charlene Pipkin, for making the suggestion to submit this proposal, and Michael Melendez, for drafting the wording for the proposal.

      We will keep you posted on what we hear from the Board.

      Thanks for sharing your good ideas.

      Joe Everett
      President UVAPG