223Re: [UtahValleyAPG] Meeting Moved to this next Thursday November 17

  • Peg's Gmail
    Nov 11, 2011
      So sorry I can't join you.  This is one of my favorite topics.  Are the clips available online somewhere that I might be able to see them?
      Peg

      On Nov 11, 2011, at 10:17 AM, ray_f24 wrote:

      Members and potential APG members,
      Our Utah Valley APG meeting has been moved to next Thursday, November 17 because of Thanksgiving. We will meet in the usual place at the Harold B. Lee Library, Family History Center, Room 2242, time
      7 p.m. Join us for a lively forum on forecasts with insights into future trends for genealogy. We will include clips from a web presentation by Joshua Taylor titled "Genealogy in Prime Time: Family History's Next Generation." We would like to hear your future predictions. Come participate with us.

      Reminder—No December meeting.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic