215RE: [UtahValleyAPG] Re: Nov mtg

  • MYRT@DearMYRTLE.com
    Sep 28, 2011
      CLARIFICATION:

      The UGA Virtual Chapter is not an APG chapter, but an online genealogy
      society meeting sponsored by the Utah Genealogical Association. See:
      http://infouga.org/

      -- Thursday, October 13th - UGA Annual Meeting (Virtual Chapter
      Presentations)7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Member's Area
      -- Thursday, Oct 20th - Genealogy in Prime Time: Family History's Next
      Generation with Josh Taylor
      -- November (no date specified on the UGA website) The New Sourcing
      Feature on New FamilySearch with Tim Cross

      The Second Life Chapter of the APG meets Oct 13th and Nov 10th at the
      Just Genealogy Fire Pit area in Second Life. See the Genealogists in
      Second Life Facebook page:
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/194494987246029/

      Happy family tree climbing!
      Myrt :)