      From: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Judy Davis
      Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:44 PM
      To: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [UtahValleyAPG] Re: Peggy Huber

      In our planning meeting last Fall, I suggested her as a possible lecturer after attending her class at the BYU Conference last Summer.  I was asked to contact her—her name is Leslie Albrecht Huber, not Peggy Huber.  She was unable to come in November and hoped to find another date to address our group. I sent that information to Crista Cowan and the Group last year but another date wasn’t available.  She gave a presentation on her book, The Journey Takers, at the Provo Library this Spring when she was unable to reschedule a presentation with us.

      Unfortunately, I will probably miss the November meeting as I’ll be in AZ that week spending time with our grandchildren.  I hope to meet with all of you again soon.

      Judy Davis

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic