      From: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Bankhead
      Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:08 PM
      To: utahvalleyapg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [UtahValleyAPG] Re: Peggy Huber

      I'm conflicted.  I see you've moved the Nov mtg to the same night as the UGA Virtual Chapter.  So.... I guess the topic/speaker may pull me one way or the other.  Sorry.

      Susan Farrell Bankhead, CG(SM)*
      Lehi, Utah
      office (801) 768-4317
      cell (801) 636-2203
      susansgenealogyblog.com

      *"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® and are used by authorized associates
      following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate No. 1010, expires 17 Jan 2016.

      To: UtahValleyAPG@yahoogroups.com
      From: jhdjudy@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:44:14 -0600
      Subject: [UtahValleyAPG] Re: Peggy Huber

      In our planning meeting last Fall, I suggested her as a possible lecturer after attending her class at the BYU Conference last Summer.  I was asked to contact her—her name is Leslie Albrecht Huber, not Peggy Huber.  She was unable to come in November and hoped to find another date to address our group. I sent that information to Crista Cowan and the Group last year but another date wasn’t available.  She gave a presentation on her book, The Journey Takers, at the Provo Library this Spring when she was unable to reschedule a presentation with us.

      Unfortunately, I will probably miss the November meeting as I’ll be in AZ that week spending time with our grandchildren.  I hope to meet with all of you again soon.

      Judy Davis

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic