added in the last 7 days
Welcome!! This group is for Utah families who have adopted, or are in the process of adopting children who are of a different race than their own. Our hope is to create a strong support network of families where we can share encouragement and resources and be able to learn and grow from each other. While at the same time giving our children opportunities to meet and play with children that are in families similiar to their own. All Transracial or Adoptive families are welcome. Topics may include Transracial adoption, haircare, good books to read, playgroups, etc.
- Transracial Adoptions
- Jul 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.