Info on our Waldorf-Inspired Cottage Schools

  • Krystelle Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      As of January 2013 Abella Kinder Cottage School is currently conducted as a mixed age preschool/kindergarten/1st grade.  We are presently seeking teachers, students and facilities for the 2013/14 school year to expand to include as many of the rest of the grades, 2nd-8th, as interest and resources are available.  This is based on a three-day, part-time schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We also partner with Cottonwood Grove School that has classes for grades 4/5 and 7/8.

      I am including a .pdf you may download that has the schedule, history, tuition, etc.

      Warmly,
      Krystelle