Additional 50% off of sale items at Pretend - Wednesday and Saturday

  • Hilary Desmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      I'm marking down the remaining items at Pretend an additional 50% off.

      The sale continues this Wednesday at 9:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. with everything remaining an additional 50% off. We still have adult chairs and tables, costumes, sensory table, preschool table, some puzzles, play kitchen, the playhouse boat and castle and some more.

      If you can't make this Wednesday I will also be open Saturday morning from 8:30 a.m. - noon.

      1811 Sidewinder Dr. #101, Park City UT 84060