New member and sale of Waldorf items

  • Hilary Desmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi, I am a new member but will be short term as we are moving to Boston.  My older son did go to Waldorf school when we lived in California and I am glad to see a community starting to form in Utah.

      I have been running a playcenter in Park City that has closed as of today due to our move.  I will be selling off most of the items in the center this coming Monday.  I tried to make the playcenter just have quality wood toys many of them Waldorf inspired as I value that education.

      I've attached some photos of the items I have in the center.  I have an awesome handmade wood kitchen, wood castle (playhouse size), lots of costumes, playsilks and many, many more nice wood toys.

      I'm attaching some photos of the items we have for sale.  It's easiest to see that way.  Also, the facebook page event that has the details of the sale is here

      The sale starts at 9:30 a.m. this coming Monday, February 4th.  The address is 1811 Sidewinder Drive, Ste, 101, Park City, UT 84060

      I just wanted to let everyone know as sometimes it is hard to find local Waldorf inspired items.
      Hilary