Parent Class

  • Krystelle Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Happy New Year! I hope it will be a great year for everyone.

      We have a wonderful opportunity to hear from Dr. McGaughy!

      Both of his children attended Waldorf schools! As I understand it, Waldorf Schools were so important to their family that the location of the Waldorf school and their children's education was top priority ahead of where to start his business. The Waldorf school was chosen and then his practice was based in that area.

      This is a parent education class for those involved in Abella Kinder Cottage and we have opened it up to our Waldorf group here as well. I hope many of you can attend!
      Krystelle

      Dear friends,

      Abella Kinder Cottage is pleased to sponsor a lecture given by Dr. Tim McGaughy, PhD.ND and head psychiatrist for Wasatch Mental Health. Dr. McGaughy will speak on maximizing our children's mental health, his success in addressing mental illness of his patients at a specially designed farm, and the role of nutrition in preventing mental illness. Details below:

      Saturday, January 12, 2013
      10:30-12:00
      Abella Kinder Cottage and Humes' home--1021 W. 500 N., Pleasant Grove, Utah
      Childcare provided for children of Abella Kinder Cottage parents, RSVP (limited number)
      Light refreshments
      RSVP 801-616-6404

      We are delighted Dr. McGaughy has agreed to speak to us on this important topic for our times.