Persian Dance Class

  • M Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Calling all moms with girls... there is a Persian dance class for girls ages 5 and up (I think younger if they have dance experience).  We just met the teacher last week, she is wonderful.  The class is 10 weeks, Friday afternoons at 4:30 at Salt Lake City Ballet, 1164 South Main Street.  The cost is $10 a week (10 weeks) and the children get to perform as part of a larger production at Kingsbury Hall in November.  They really need participants and they can give some scholarships and reduced tuition in some cases, please just call or email them to find out.

      801.664.4607 info@...

      or Katherine 801.485.5824 kstjohn@...

      Ellie went last week and LOVED it.  She has no dance experience and it was a lot of fun for her.  Please pass the word along!

      --
      From our home to yours...

      Melisa & Erik Nielsen
      Waldorf Essentials & Homeschool Teacher Training
      www.waldorfessentials.com