Fwd: Park Day!

  • Krystelle Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:44 PM
      Reminder of Park Day tomorrow!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Krystelle Rose <utahwaldorf@...>
      Date: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
      Subject: Park Day!
      To: utah-waldorf@yahoogroups.com

      Our next park day will be at Heritage Park in Cedar Hills on July 2nd (Monday) at 1:30.  There is lots of shade and a shallow stream for the children to play in.

      I will bring some watermelon and also teach how to make paper boats the children can float down the stream.

      4425 W. Cedar Hills Drive

          Pavilion (six picnic tables, barbeque grills, electricity, playground)
          Volleyball Court (net is provided)
          Amphitheater (grass seating, electricity, light)
          Frisbee Golf Course
          Restrooms

      Warmly,
      Krystelle