Two quick reminders...

  • M Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Form Drawing at my house Friday night, 6pm.  Please come on time as we have a ton to get through. Please bring a snack to share, a compass and a couple folding chairs if you can.

      May Day is Saturday.  I would like to get a head count and also find out what sort of dish you are planning to bring.  Don't forget your flowers and other supplies as well.  Let me know if you have questions.

      Blessings.

      --
      From our home to yours...

      Melisa & Erik Nielsen
      Waldorf Essentials & Homeschool Teacher Training
      www.waldorfessentials.com