Book Discussion--April 24th!

  • Krystelle Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hello Everyone!

      Our book discussion will be on "Rhythms of Learning" by Trostli.  We will be discussing Chapter 2 which covers the Temperaments and "Gratitude, Love, and Duty."

      It will be held at 1021 W 500 N PLEASANT GROVE (the same place the Waldorf Conference was held) and will be led by Julene Humes a trained Lifeways and Certified Waldorf Teacher.

      We will start at 6:30.

      Bring a snack to share and handwork if desired.

      Please send an RSVP to utahwaldorf.com!

      Thanks!

      Warmly,
      Krystelle