Re: Thinking Feeling Willing reminder

  • LiviaB
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi Melisa, I signed up for the live sessions of Thinking Feeling Willing. I found the schedule of the classes and the times. My question is on the 4th what supplies are we supposed to bring? Also where is Three Fold Utah? Thanks :)

      Sincerely,
      Livia

      --- In Utah-Waldorf@yahoogroups.com, M Nielsen <waldorfessentials@...> wrote:

      > For those wanting to participate in our live sessions of Thinking Feeling
      > Willing, it would be a good idea to go ahead and get signed up so that you
      > can start the reading before the classes coming up on February 3rd & 4th
      > and also have your supplies handy if you are coming to the handwork support
      > portion on the 4th.
      >
      > You can split the price into two payments by using this link:
      > http://shop.beaconmama.com/2-PAYMENTS-THINKING-FEELING-WILLING-2PAYthink.htm
      >

      > Or if you want to pay all at once:
      > http://shop.beaconmama.com/THINKING-FEELING-WILLING-Bringing-the-Rhythm-Home-think.htm
      >

      > Be sure to use the coupon code UTAH when you are checking out for a
      > discount.
      >
      > Blessings!
      >
      > --
      > From our home to yours...
      >
      > Melisa & Erik Nielsen
      > Owners
      > A Little Garden Flower, Waldorf Essentials & Gnomes Home Radio
      > www.waldorfessentials.com
      > Be a Beacon for your family!
      > www.iamabeacon.com

    • M Nielsen
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hi Livia!  Great to have you as part of this intensive!  Class begins Friday evening at 7pm.  Please go through Mom Lesson 1 before you come.

        Three Fold is at our home 748 East 7800 South in Midvale.

        Blessings.

        --
        From our home to yours...

        Melisa & Erik Nielsen