FS: Saxon 76

  • usedhomeschoolbooks
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      I have the Saxon 76, 3rd edition student textbook for sale for $10.00
      PPD. The book has been used but in good condition. The price includes
      media mail shipping to the 48 continuous states. I accept all Paypal
      payments. Please email me directly, if interested.
    • usedhomeschoolbooks
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2007
        I have the Saxon 76, 3rd edition student textbook for sale for $10.00
        PPD. The book has been used but in good condition. The price includes
        media mail shipping to the 48 continuous states. I accept all Paypal
        payments and money orders. Please email me directly, if interested.
      • Michelle Silvestre
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2 9:15 AM
          I have the Saxon 76, 3rd edition student textbook for
          sale for $10.00 PPD. The book has been used but in
          good condition. The price includes media mail shipping
          to the 48 continuous states. I accept all Paypal
          payments and money orders. Please email me directly,
          if interested.

          To receive my listings 1 day before they are listed on the other Yahoo
          groups, subscribe to my group by emailing:
          Used_Homeschool_Books-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          Of course, anyone is encouraged to post items for sale and wanted
          items!