Amanda Bennett Unit Studies

  • mlanh@optidynamic.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
      I have "Christmas" and "Thanksgiving" for sale.

      Christmas is a newer one for $10ppd.

      Thanksgiving is a spiral-bound older version for $9ppd.

      Buy both for $16ppd.

      Please email me directly, thanks!
      mlanh@...

      In Christ,

      Lisa in VA
    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18 4:32 PM

        Amanda Bennett Unit Studies

        $10.00 each or all 5 for $40.00. These prices do not include postage. Postage is 15% of your order-there is a $2.00 minimum. I accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal (minimum $25 for paypal-this can be combined with other items from my other posts). These are brand new. They have never even been opened.

        Computers

        Pioneers

        Oceans

        Electricty

        Elections

        Blessings,

        Stephanie

        Stephanie’s Bookshelf

         Please contact me at: bookshelf@...

      • Stephanie

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2001

            Amanda Bennett Unit Studies

            $8.50 each. These prices do not include postage. Postage is 15% of your order-there is a $2.00 minimum. I accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal. These are brand new. They have never even been opened.

            Computers

            Computers

            Pioneers

            Oceans

            Electricty

            Elections

            Elections

            Gardens

            Blessings,

            Stephanie

          • Stephanie

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2003
                  Amanda Bennett unit study: Electricity $7ppd

                  Amanda Bennett unit study: Elections $7ppd

                  Amanda Bennett Unit Study: Patriots $7 ppd

                  These are all in brand new condition. I will combine shipping for
                  multiple purchases. Or, take all three for $18ppd

                  Paypal, money order and checks gladly accepted.

                  Thanks,
                  Kathy