list (revised)...

  • Cheryl Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Message
      All prices include shipping via Media Mail. I take Paypal or MO.   Subtract $1.50 for each additional book ordered.
      Thanks for looking through this list :-)
      Cheryl H.

      Chemistry Made Simple [Paperback] by Fred C. Hess; Like new- $8

      A Guide for Using The Sign of the Beaver in the Classroom from Teacher Created Resources. Like new. $6 ppd.

      Color Atlas Of Human Anatomy by Vannini, Vanio. This book is in very good condition but it is an ex-library book. It has a library pocket and 2 stamps on the inside. HDBK $ 8

      Classic Poems to Read Aloud [Paperback] by Berry, James. Very good condition. $ 5

      There Is No Zoo in Zoology: And Other Beastly Mispronunciations by Elster. Looks like new. $3.75

      The Best Bug Parade (MathStart 1) [Paperback] by Murphy, Stuart J.; Keller. Cute book, Very good condition. $4

      Schoolproof: How to Help Your Family Beat the System and Learn to Love Learning by Mary Pride. PBK published 1988. Has my name on the first page, but still looks great (the book- not my name!). $5.50

      How to Get Your Kids to Clean Their Rooms and Other Impossible Tasks [Paperback] 1985 publication.  My name on the front page is the only mark in this book. Looks great! $ 5

      How to Build Better Vocabulary by Nurnberg, Maxwell- PBK Very good condition. $4.50

      Find It Fast: How to Uncover Expert Information on Any Subject (Online or in print)- PBK Looks like new. $6

      Elements of Grammar [Paperback] by Margaret Shertzer- Looks like new. $6

      Child's Play [Paperback] by HAMILTON, LESLIE- Published 1989. A few corners turned down but good condition. $6

      You Can Teach Your Child Successfully- Beechick, Ruth. Looks new. $9