MATH VIDEOS - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, etc.

  • Debra Olivier
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hi, I have a  brand new, still in shrink wrap, set of Math Videos for sale.   These are Great!  The children watch these animated shows and learn as they are entertained!!  I let my children watch them while eating lunch or as a treat instead of the bookwork occasionally.  You would be surprised how much they retain when watching and listening to something fun like a cartoon lesson :-)

      This is the description from the box....... "THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MATH"  is a set of 4 exciting, fun & educational videos.  This delightful collection of animated stories introduces whole numbers and fractions and shows how to use them in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.  The programs entertain as they instruct by using word play, characters and tales.  Developed by the National Council of Teachers of Math in association with Davidson Films.

      In this series your child will learn:

      VIDEO ONE   * Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication

      VIDEO TWO   *Multiplication and Learning Fractions

      VIDEO THREE    *Fractions:  Addition and Subtraction

      VIDEO FOUR     *Fractions: Subtraction, Multiplication and Division

      I would like $20.00 plus media shipping  ($2.26)  for this set. I will also add postal insurance on the package if buyer adds $1.30.

       I will accept Paypal, money order, or check (with a wait for the check to clear the bank before I mail the package)

    • Debra Olivier
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 23, 2004
[...]

        I would like $20.00 plus media shipping  ($2.29)  for this set. I will also add postal insurance on the package if buyer adds $1.30.  I can accept Paypal, money order, or check (check must clear bank before I mail package)

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 26, 2004
[...]

                I would like $20.00 plus media shipping  ($2.29)  for this set. I will also add postal insurance on the package if buyer adds $1.30 or delivery confirmation for $0.55.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 6, 2005

                      • debteach@bellsouth.net