FS: Reading Rabbit

  • Laura D. Field
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have the CD, users guide and 8 books for the Reader Rabbit Interactive Reading Journey 1, for ages 4-7.

      Asking $7.50 shipped.  Postal money orders please.  If you prefer to write a personal check, I will have to wait for it to clear the bank before shipping the software and books to you, but I will certainly accept a personal check if that is your preference.

      Thank you.

      Laura