FS:History

  • BCHS32B@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1998
      For Sale - History - most High School level. Price includes postage.
      Thanks, Chris

      -BJU WORLD HISTORY -2nd Edition- 10th Grade - Student book, excellent
      cond. $18.00 ppd

      -The National Experience - A History of the United States to 1877, pb,
      college text, very good cond, 920 pages, HarcourtBrace, $5.50 ppd

      -America, An Illustrated Diary of It's Most Exciting Years, hardback, 20th
      century, very good cond, $3.00 ppd

      -History of the American People, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, high school
      text, hardback, school discard in excell cond, $9.00 ppd (heavy book)

      -Sources of the Western Tradition, vol. 2, from the Renaissance to the
      Present, pb, large paperback text, includes writings from Martin Luther,
      Galileo, Frances Bacon, John Locke, Adam Smith, Freud, Woodrow Wilson,
      Lenin, Hitler, Churchill, Gorbachev and many more - very good cond, $5.00
      ppd

      -A History of the Human Community, 1500 to Present, Prentice-Hall college
      text, paperback, good cond, World history, $5.00 ppd

      -Reflections on World Civilization, A Reader, Prehistory to 1600,
      HarperCollins College division, pb, very good cond, $4.00 ppd

      -How the White House Really Works, Scholastic, pb, 1990, very good cond,
      younger to middle readers, 117 pages, $2.50 ppd

      thanks again, Chris
    • Bearden@xxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 1999
        Shipping Extra
        or take all on this page for $30ppd

        $3.00 Thank you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. By Tate
        $2.50 Margaret Pumphreys Pilgrim Stories By Hall
        $ .75 101 President Jokes By Berger (Back cover creased)

        $2.75 History of the Modern France 1799-1871 By Cobban
        $2.75 Early man in the New World By MacGowan and Hester, N22-1962

        $7.00 The Annals of Imperial Rome W/DJ, Hardback
        $7.00 A History The European World, Hardback
        $9.00 A History of the Modern World, Hardback
      • MRS CHRIS L BROCK
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 1999
          Hi Linda, Just wanted to let you know I received your check and mailed your
          books (Cornerstone of Freedom - The US Constitution; Go Free or Die; Thomas
          Jefferson and the ABeka Handbook of writing and grammar) to you this
          morning. Thanks again, Chris
        • MRS CHRIS L BROCK
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 1999
            Hi - Whoever the moderator of this list is - could we somehow convince
            Onelist to change the "reply" feature so that when we hit reply the note
            goes to the sender and not the list? Thanks, Chris (apologizing for
            sending a note I meant to go privately - thanks!)
          • Diann T Kinkelaar
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2000
              >*4 Tape Set of Diana Waring's living history course
              >, What in the World's Going on Here?, Volume 1 VG condition
              >Creation to Assyria
              >Babylon to Jesus
              >Jerusalem's Destruction to Fall of Constantinople
              >Renaissance to French Revolution
              >
              >*Companion book - Ancient Civilizations and the Bible, ...Volume 1, book
              >A, pb, new condition
              >Asking $30 plus postage for both of these
              >
              >*Streams Of Civilization Volume 1...soft cover $13
              >*Teachers Guide For Volume 1....$3
              >*Test and Test Key For Volume 1...$3
              >
              >*Streams Of Civilization Volume 2..Hard Cover...Brand New!...$16
              >*Text Answer Key For Volume 2....$3
              >
              >*Streams Of Civilization Historical Charts...New! ...$13
              >
              >Diann
              Dkinkelaar@...
              Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
              http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.