BIG APRIL FOOLS DAY 1/2 OFF SALE on EVERYTHING at my website- just order & pay today

  • Homeschool Homestead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      BIG APRIL FOOLS DAY 1/2 OFF SALE !
      And that ain't no foolin'

      ONLY today can you take 1/2 off EVERYTHING at my web site
      All you have to do is have a min. order of $5 after the discount and PAY PAY TODAY !
      Thats how it works, you must order today and pay today to get the 1/2 off.
      sale not good on any pre-existing orders!

      We have TONS of books, curriculum, vintage books, books on cassette, CLOTHES, VIDEOS..
       you name it !!! PLEASE pass this note on to your friends and lists that may allow it.

      Just go to the web site below and click on the links to take you to each 4sale page.

      *Homeschool Homestead MONTHLY NEWSLETTER "subscribe" to-enews@...
      *Members discuss: Homeschool_Homestead-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      *sale your stuff:    BIG-LIST-PLUS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com