Geography

  • momof5k@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      GEOGRAPHY
      ================
      National Geographic Society
      1. Seashores AMERICA
      2. Valleys -AMERICA
      both have plenty of photos-color-around 200 pages ea, HB w/ DJ in
      vvgc.beautiful, scenic books to educate kids of all ages about US
      seashores and valleys-1984..DJ's are worn slightly at corners...6.00 ea.
      =================
      These are both mammoth books throughly explaining the subject both have
      plenty of pictures for high interest..shipping is 4.00 per book on these
      2 .
      **Atlas of Ancient Archaelogy-McGraw-Hill 1975-big book in excellant
      cond. 11.00
      **The Adventure of Archaeology--big oversized..color photos--1985 14.00
      by the National Geographic Society
      ========================
      Rand McNally- Concise Atlas of Europe
      pb,vgc....5.00

      Kingfisher Guide to Italy...for 2-6gds..HB vvgc........3.50

      Amoung Folks in History..1947..HB,,vgc
      same amount of crayon on end page, comic style look at historical
      people, places, events. good for kids who do not like
      history.........6.00

      Protecting Our Planet-text workbook, comprehensive, activities,
      worksheets and answer key.......new..6.00 Good Apple 4-8gds

      Careers by Judy Instructo..160 pgs text and worksheets, answer key 4-8
      gds,,6.00
      Democracy Reader-Enjoying Our Land-MacMillian-1940 vgc**some writing
      inside cover, very patrotic book  2-4th grade-9.50

      HBJ- Communities- social studies hb text for 3rd gd.vgc.
      .............6.00

      The Rebirth of America 1986 Aruther DeMoss- color photos-pb gc- 4.00 Let

      Freedom Ring-Am. Heritage, photos, text of historical
      documents..constitution etc..gc..hb...4.00

      Dist-O- Map- Randy Mcnally- 5.75

      God Bless, Kathy
      ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
      /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

      momof5k@...
    • Lynn Joshua
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2002
        Geography Can Be Fun: by Monroe Leaf
        hardcover w/ dustjacket, ex. lib.
        very good condition $5ppd

        America Travels by Alice Dalgliesh, (stories of transportation in America
        throughout its history
        ending with excellent illustrations and information about the various means
        of travel)
        hardcover w/ dustjacket, ex. lib. very good condition $4ppd

        Everyday Geography: by Kevin McKinney, 155 pages, A country-bycountry
        description of each continent,
        Fascinating "Geofacts" about the world's largest lake, highest volcano, and
        other remarkable places,
        over 40 detailed maps and more than 3 dozen illustrations, a quiz at the
        end of each chapter.
        "A book for all ages, informes and entertains in a new way with each use."
        hardcover very good condition asking $5ppd
      • Lynn Joshua
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2003
          Everyday Geography by Kevin McKinney
          Fascinating Info about the topography, climate, natural resources, and
          history of 150 countries.
          Over 40 detailed maps, Sidebars clarify the lessons, Entertaining trivia
          throughout, more
          tham 3 doxen illustration, quizzes at the end of each chapter.
          Hardcover in excellent condition $6ppd

          Geography Can Be Fun by Monroe Leaf A simple geography full of his
          charming illustrations.
          Hardcover w/ plastic-covered dustjacket, ex.lib. $8ppd

          World Geography Grade 6 Calvert School, Silver Burdett and Ginn 1995
          printing
          Hardcover in excellent condition, not markings at all. $10ppd

          A Beka World Geography MAP STUDIES Teacher key 1998 edition
          FREE with any other purchase

          A Beka World geography Tests/Quizzes 1998 edition, missing about half
          the quizzes.
          FREE with any other purchase

          Picture Books of the States by Bernadine bailey Illustrated by Kurt
          Wiese
          I have the following hardcovers with plastic covered dustjackets (ex.
          lib.)
          $4ppd each or for all 11 make me an offer!
          Nebraska
          Kansas
          Kentucky
          Georgia
          Illinois
          Iowa
          Oregon
          Oklahoma
          West Virginia
          Virginia
          Tennesee

          VIRGINIA -The world around us, textbook. approx. 4th grade level.
          Hardcover in very good condition copyright 1991 McGraw-Hill
          $6ppd

          Only $9.95 per month!
          Visit www.juno.com
        • Little Homeschool Book Store
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 20, 2003
             Hi Everyone,

            I've been buying homeschooling books for the past 5 years to homeschool my
            children with and the time has come to pass some of these along to others.
            My teaching styles have changed and/or I've found what I want to work with,
            and I have TONS (I'm serious) of books to sell. I will be listing them as I
            can. The prices do not including shipping. The shipping charges are $2.00
            for the first book and .50 for each additional book. As a Bonus to anyone
            who purchases $50.00 or more, the shipping is FREE. Feel free to contact me
            concerning any of the books you may be interested in. I'm more than happy to
            tell you about them. I also may be able to send you pictures if you really
            need them. Most books are in "good" condition, which means used but in great
            shape. Some are in Like New condition, but I just listed them in with the
            Very Goods. I must tell you we ARE A PET AND SMOKING HOME, so for those with
            sensitivities to these things, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. I will not do refunds
            for "strange odors". Books can be made odor free by storing them in a closed
            container with cat litter, baking soda or charcoal briquettes. I haven't
            tried it but it sounds like a good idea.

            If you are interested in any of these please send a SEPARATE email to
            mybooks@....  If you reply to this email the email will get lost in
            the multitude of listings from other people.  Please remove the list name
            from the subject line also.

            Thanks for looking.

            Lee Ann Brennan
            PO Box 640
            Cedar Park, TX 78630
            512-293-6495

            NOW ON TO THE NEXT LIST..................

            Geography

            [000542] . Communitiy Helpers Activity Book.

            Abeka Book Publications, 1993. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Ex-school Text. Very Good / Very Good. $3.00

            [000483] Kamil, Jill. Luxor: A Guide to Ancient Thebes. 1981. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Soft Cover. Good / Good. ISBN: 0582780659. $2.00

            [000295] . Maps, Globes and Graphs Level A. Steck Vaughn Co, 1993. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Ex-school Text. Very Good / Very Good. ISBN: 0811462005. 48 pgs $5.00

            [000569] . Maps, Globes and Graphs Level B. Steck Vaughn Co, 1989. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Ex-school Text. Good / Good. ISBN: 0811420760. 48 pgs $3.50

            [000297] . Maps, Globes and Graphs Level B SET. Steck Vaughn Co, 1993. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Ex-school Text. Very Good / Very Good. Set includes Student Workbook and Teacher's Edition $7.50

            [000298] . Maps, Globes and Graphs Level C. Steck Vaughn Co, 1993. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Ex-school Text. Very Good / Very Good. ISBN: 0811462021. 64 pgs $5.00

            [000098] . Sticker Atlas. Scott, Foresman and Company, 1988. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Very Good / Very Good. ISBN: 0673431681. Sticker activity book. 16 pg $2.50

            [000097] . Sticker Atlas. Scott, Foresman and Company, 1988. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Soft Cover. Good / Good. ISBN: 0673431681. Sticker activity book. Never used but shows wear and some stains. 16 pg $1.50

            [000023] . Texas. Lerner, 1994. 24mo - over 5" - 5¾" tall. Soft Cover. Good / . ISBN: 0822596679. $1.50

            [000481] Fyson, Nance Lui. World in View: Indonesia. 1989. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Soft Cover. Very Good / Very Good. ISBN: 0811424359. World in View Series: surveys the people, customs, history, geography, natural resources and tourism of Indonesia. $3.50

            Upgrade Your Email - Click here!
          • ~sandy ~
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2009
              Geography Songs-Singing around the World
              $10.00 includes cassette with music.

                23 catchy songs teach names and locations of the Continents, Oceans, Planets and 225 countries.  Famous landmarks and 23 maps to label and color.  Fun for all ages!

              ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED.  I accept paypal or check.

              Sandy