***Making Family Memories***

  • macconnell
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2001
      Making Family Memories: Crafts and Activities ~ Some of the simples treasures in life are the little, day-to-day happenings that take on special significance and create enjoyable moments and memories such as the times shared with young children.  This book is a compilation of many "playtime" activities that were experienced in the author's household over the course of raising eight children and enjoying nineteen grandchildren.  Importantly, the activities helped to create a HOME that was rich in love and learning.  This book has a chapter for each month of the year, and many activities and craft projects for each month.  For instance: New Year's Day in January, President's Day in February, Mother's Day in May, Flag Day and Father's Day in June, etc.  Your family will cook together, make crafts together, play games together and develop new family traditions.  This book is brand new and over-ordered by our homeschool group.  We have three copies available.  $7.00 ppd.

      The Family Discipleship Handbook: 365 Easy Activities to Nurture Your Child's Spiritual Growth ~ Like all Christian parents you want to pass on spiritual values to your children.  But how?  Like many families you may struggle having consistent family devotions.  And when you do the kids squirm and can't seem to wait until it's over.  Is there a better way?   Can you go beyond simply "raising" your children to really "discipling" them?  In this book you will learn how to overcome the "same old routine" and put creativity and relevance into the spiritual growth of your kids.  You'll learn how to impact your kids' lies forever with Biblical values and principles.  This book is brand new and over-ordered by our homeschool group.  We have three copies available.  $7.00 ppd.

      Or take both books for $12.00 ppd.  Please add an additional $1.10 if you would like your purchase insured.  Email me directly if you are interested.  Thanks so much.  Blessings,  Cheryl
    • macconnell

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 29 3:02 PM
[...]

            Or take both books for $14.00 ppd and I will also include insurance.  Non-credit card PayPal, checks and money orders accepted.  Please email me directly if you are interested.  Thanks so much.  Blessings,  Cheryl
          • macconnell
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 11, 2002
[...]

              30 Days To A Smart Family ~ The family life you dream of just became possible!  Suppose you were told, "You have thirty days to live."  What difference would such news make in how you thought about your family?  What time would you suddenly find for things you had been avoiding or putting off?  Would you, like the man in the story told in the first part of this book, discover the "gold" such tragic news can uncover?  Would your family profit, as this man's family did, from learning the five laws that govern how families grow?  And would your family decide that it doesn't take a deathly wake-up call to begin experiencing the family of your dreams?  This book is a simple, personal, and very fresh approach to family-building.  The engaging and highly motivational story in Part 1 vividly portrays the impact you, too, can have on those you love.  You'll be convinced and encouraged that today is the best possible time to begin building the family you've always wanted.  In Part 2, you'll learn how to make the five laws of family change work for you.  Step by step, you will be guided through a strategy for tackling problems and setting realistic goals for growth.  You'll see why a closer, smarter, happier family is something you can attain.  And you'll find out how to attain it - one issue at a time, every thirty days.  Why wait until tomorrow to make a lasting investment of your time?  Everything you need is right here: seasoned guidance and instruction plus worksheets that will help you and your family turn knowledge into action - and action into a legacy of dreams come true.  Our women's group has been reading this book and we have two brand new copies.  Hardcover.  $10.00 ppd.

              Our Family Treasury - Remember Grandpa's big bear hugs? Or how your mother would hum a favorite hymn?  These are the kinds of memories that deserve to be written down.  With Our Family Treasury, you can preserve your family's one-of-a-kind history, recording priceless moments and memoris for your children and their children.  You can give yourself and those you love the gift of your family legacy.  You can record all of your precious memories in this special keepsake book!  Preserve your family legacy---from your own personal history to weddings, birthdays, spiritual milestones, heirlooms, recipes, anecdotes, and more---for future generations to cherish. This is a brand new oversized hardcover.  Our homeschool group decided to incorporate this book into our studies this coming year and we ordered a few too many.  This book is not only fun and interesting to use, but it's beautiful to look at.  These books would make the perfect Christmas gift.  A gift that keeps on giving each day as memories are recorded.  $15.00 ppd.

              If you purchase two or more books I will also include insurance for free.  I can accept non-credit card PayPal payments, checks and money orders.  Please email me directly if you are interested.  Thanks so much.  Blessings,  Cheryl

            • Cheryl MacConnell
              Message 6 of 15 , May 4, 2003
                Making Family Memories: Crafts and Activities ~ Some of the simples
                treasures in life are the little, day-to-day happenings that take on special
                significance and create enjoyable moments and memories such as the times
                shared with young children. This book is a compilation of many "playtime"
                activities that were experienced in the author's household over the course
                of raising eight children and enjoying nineteen grandchildren. Importantly,
                the activities helped to create a HOME that was rich in love and learning.
                This book has a chapter for each month of the year, and many activities and
                craft projects for each month. For instance: New Year's Day in January,
                President's Day in February, Mother's Day in May, Flag Day and Father's Day
                in June, etc. Your family will cook together, make crafts together, play
                games together and develop new family traditions. This is an exceptional
                book if you are looking for great ideas to use when spending quality family
                time together that will make lasting memories for everyone involved. This
                book is brand new and over-ordered by our homeschool group. We have three
                copies available. $9.00 ppd. Non-credit card/non-debit card PayPal, checks

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 23, 2003
[...]
                        book is brand new and over-ordered by our homeschool group. We have two