Health Books-POSTAGE PAID

  • Dawn Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      JOAN LUNDEN'S HEALTHY LIVING-A practical,
      inspirational guide to creating balance in your life.
      Hardback, Great condition-Retails for $25.95, I am
      asking $10

      THE HEALING BENEFITS OF GARLIC-A Lot of information-$5

      GARLIC AND CHOLESTEROL-$3

      FIBROMYALGIA; A comprehensive approach-What you can do
      about chronic pain and fatigue.--This is a GREAT
      book--lots of information on this. $6.50

      EARL MINDELL'S FOOD AS MEDICINE-What you can eat to
      help prevent everything from colds to cancer.-All his
      books are good-$5

      FOODS THAT HEAL-Prevent or reverse more than 100
      common ailments with the information in this book.--20
      natural ways to lower cholesterol, 5 No Drug
      approaches to lowering high blood pressure, conquer
      your cravings for coffee, chocolate, tobacco, and
      alcohol and lose weight the no diet way, beat
      arthritis, erase wrinkles, reverse aging effects with
      common foods.--$10

      Thanks for reading!! Hope you found something you
      like!! Paypal preferred, but will take checks and
      money orders. Dawn S.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/