I Like Me!

  • Donna Faith K-Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      If you would like to purchase this book, please contact me directly at thnkfree@... .
      If you would like to see all of the books I am offering, please click on the first link at the  bottom of this message.
      Thanks.       --Donna--
      I Like Me! by Nancy Carlson   pb   our price $2.75   wear and creases;
      previous owner's notation in marker on front cover.

      This book, designed to help children feel good about themselves, features
      one of the most despised animals, a pig, who really likes herself.

           Come check out The Unskoolbookshop, a growing collection of carefully selected used books at very reasonable prices for independent learners of all ages.       http://members.nbci.com/unsklbkshp .
           To buy, sell, or swap books,  please join the Unskoolbookshop List.  Go to: unskoolbkshop-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "The fatal pedagogical error is to throw answers, like stones, at the heads of those who have not yet asked the questions."  --Paul Tillich