workbooks for sale

  • bsburson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      Please note they are all in great condition unless stated. They do not
      include postage. Most have also been binded as well for easy coping and or
      scanning. I would like $5 for each unless another price is stated next to
      the book.

      **Suffixes and Prefixes gr 4-6 duplicating masters

      **Adjectives and Adverbs gr 4-6 duplicating masters

      **Frank Schaffer Book Reports gr 2and 3

      **Evan Moor Everyday REading Skills gr 2-3

      **Frank Schaffer Getting the main Idea gr 2,3,4

      **Milliken Multiplication and Division duplicating master gr 3 &4

      **Good Apple Prime Time Life Skills gr 2-5

      **Frank Schaffer divsion Math mysteries gr 3-6 duplicating masters

      **Frank Schaffer multiplication Math gr 3-6 duplicating masters

      **Basic Division Arithmetic drills gr 4-5 duplicating masters

      **Milliken Story Starters 5th with teachers guide
      duplicating masters

      ** Frank Schaffer Sequsncing Writing Activities duplicating masters
      grade 3 & 4

      ** Frank Schaffer Subtraction math mysteries gr 2,3,4

      ** Creative Writing Skills gr 3-4 developmental activites and story
      starters

      ** Milliken Magnetism & Electricity reproducible pages plus teachers
      guide gr 4 ,5,6

      ** Brighter Vision All about me
      preschool-kidergarten

      ** Milliken Science gr 4,5th duplicating masters

      Gr 1
      Critical Thinking problem solving.
      It is set up for a lesson a week for 36 weeks.
      price on book is 7.95 will sell for 6.00 postage paid

      Gr 2
      Frand Schaffer Math made Simple
      price on book is 9.95 will sell for $8.00 postage paid

      Puzzles and Games for cricial and creative thining for ages 6-8 yrs old
      will sell for $5.00 postage paid

      I can take paypal, and or money orders
      Sharyn

      Sharyn
      want ALOT of discount codes and coupons? if so then check out my website
      below!!!
      http://www.homeschoolfamilies.bizland.com/codes/codes.html
    • bsburson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
        Zaner-Bloser Spelling Masters gr 4 6.00 ppd
        Zaner-Bloser Spelling Masters gr 5 6.00 ppd
        Zaner Bloser Spelling Masters gr 6 6.00 ppd
        Milliken Map Reading United States 6.00 ppd
        or take all 4 for 20.00ppd
        These are duplicating masters which are reproducible worksheets. These are
        unused and in great condition. All you do is take it and reproduce on a
        regular copier and then your child can do the workbook.
        She accepts paypal which she prefers or will take money orders.

        I am selling these for my best freind Jean so please email her at
        passfella@...
      • Kristina Willis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
          Hi everyone. I am selling some workbooks. If you have any questions E-mail me anytime.
          williscraftselling2011@... For payments I accept Paypal,check and moneyorders.
          Thanks for looking.
          Grade 1: Spelling skills (Harcourt family learning).Includes: Spelling patterns,punction,cap
          italization,proofreading and dictonary skills. colorful book. 144 pages. 3.00
          Grade 2: Spelling skills (Harcourt family learning). Includes: Spelling patterns,punctuation,capitolization,
          capitalization,proofreading and dictonary skills. Colorful book. 144 pages. 3.00
          Grade 2: Math skills. (Harcourt family learning).Includes: Addition,subtraction,regrouping,telling time,metric
          units and problem solving. colorful book. 128 pages.  3.00
          Grade 1: Spelling and vocabulary. (Horizons). colorful book. 260 pages. 4.00
          Grade 1: Everything you need to know for first grade. Includes number stickers, math,writing,
          dot to dot,and 10 pullout story books. colorful book. 200 pages. a few pages missing.
          3.00
          Grade 2: Spelling and Poetry (Abeka Book), colorful book. 161 pages. 4.00
          Grade 1-3: Phonics Review. (school zone), Includes: short vowels, Blends,long vowels
          and more. 64 pages.  2.00
          Grades K-1: Math in action, Numeration activities includes: Hands on activities,easy to
          use manipulatives,lessons and objectives included. (teacher created resources) also includes record score sheet
          96 pages. 3.00
          Grades K-3: Hands on Science Activities. some activities include: weather,matter,motion,energy,plants,animals,
          earth and human body. 96 pages. 3.00
          Grade 2: Math Basics: (School zone). Includes, Addition,subtraction,multiplaction,and more.
          64 pages. 2.00
          Everyday Mathmetics Grade 2 (McGraw Hill) Includes activity sheets. 322 pgs. $4.00
          Kids Around The World- Grades 2-3 (Instructional Fair) Includes activity and coloring pages.
          48 pages. $2.00
          United States of America-Grade 2. Includes reward stickers. 32 pages. $2.00
          Math Basics- Grade 3 (school zone) includes subtraction, addition, division, multipliction and more
          64 pages. $2.00
          Popcorn (Teacher Created Materials) Includes Literature-Based, Whole language, cooperative learning,
          Across the curriculum.80 pages. $2.00
          Holiday Games Grades K-4 (edupress). 52 pages. $2.00

          Making Meaning- Teacher Support Handbook All grades. 62 pages. $2.00
          Calender Plan Book (teacher created materials inc.) 72 pages. $2.00

        • Kristina Willis
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2011
            Hi everyone. I have some workbooks for sale. They are all in great shape.
            If you have any questions feel free to E-mail me anytime. For payment I accept:
            Check,money orders and paypal. Thanks for looking.  Shipping is included in the
            price.  williscraftselling2011@...

            Fun with Pets: a skill-builder activity. (Brighter vision) 24 pages. It includes:
            mazes,stickers,dot to dot,finding words,mystery sentence,addition,counting and a tear out
            puzzle in back.  $3.00

            Fun with Insects and bugs: A skill builder book. 24 pages. It includes: picture details,
            addition,number order,compound words,reading and writting words,verb endings,and a tear out
            memory game in the back.  $3.00

            Grades K-2: Tounge twisters and phonics. 80 pages. Includes: activities,observations,
            reading,awards, patterns,consonants and vowels.  $3.50

            Insects: Grades 1-4. 48 pages. Includes, connect the insects, rhyme time,spelling,matching,
            compairing,phonics, measuring,dot to dot,bug puzzle, borders and more. $3.00

            The Super Book of Phonics poems: Grades K-3. 96 pages. Includes, poems for consonants,
            sounds and activities.  $3.00

            101 Science poems and songs for young learners: Grades 1-3. 96 pages.Includes,
            hands on activities,human body,seasons,weather,sound,water and much more.  $3.00

            Math Games for basic skills: Grades 2-3. 48 pages. Includes, time,money skills,14
            reproducible pages,bingo,adding money,money cards and game cubes.  $3.00

            D'Nealian Handwriting. 96 pages. Includes: reading and handwriting,cursive,writing
            the time,writing a poem,directions,adress book,taking notes and more.  $3.00

            Nonfiction reading Comprehension. Grade 5: 48 pages. Includes: Science,Geography,
            and science. $3.00

            Grade 2: Math skills.(Harcourt family learning). 128 pages. Includes: addition,
            subtraction,regrouping,telling time,metric units and problem solving.  $3.50

            Grade 6: Comprehensive curriculum of basic skills. 544 pages. Includes, Math,
            reading,comprehension,english,writing.$ 5.00

            Thankyou for looking. Have a great day.  williscraftselling2011@...