Fs- Piano music, songbooks for children, big variety, music books

  • tdmnest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2013
      shipping is $1 each if you get at least 5 items, otherwise it goes by weight starting at $3.50.

      -STATE SONGS, "Gives the text and a brief history of all 50 state songs" It doesn't have the music written out, but many are familiar tunes such as Yankee Doodle and Swannee River,hb, exc cond, xlib, $4

      -RUBBER -BAND BANJOS AND JAVA JIVE BASS, PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES ON THE SCIENCE OF MUSIC AND SOUND, 5 x 8 sc, 102 pp, xlib, vg cond, includes sound and hearing, stringed instruments, wind and percussion instruments, electronic music, recording music, reading music, conducting your orchestra and more, $5

      -GUITAR BOOK/THE LOVING' SPOONFUL, words, chords, diagrams, includes There she is, Good Time music, Warm Baby, Day Blues, Summer in the city, Rain on the Roof and more, $2

      -THE BEST OF NEWSBOYS, 13 songs, 9 x 12, 80 pp, chords and music, exc cond, $5

      -CHANSONS DE QUEBEC, FOLK SONGS OF QUEBEC, hb,95 pp, includes music and words in French and English to White as a Snowflake, When I was Home with Father, Beside the Bright Sea, If Love Would Grow, Marie Went to the Mill, Little Grey Hen, Butterfly, oh you are fickle, There was once a little ship, I've danced and danced, Boule's Ball, Nanette, Cecilia, Of My Canadian Girl I sing, The blacksmith, and many more, This book would help you learn French too, vg cond,$8

      -GONNA SING MY HEAD OFF! AMERICAN FOLK SONGS FOR CHILDREN, collected and arranged for piano and guitar, 62 songs total!, 9 x 12, 146 pp, beautifully illustrated too with a paragraph of the song's history with each piece, this includes Frieght Train, Down in the Valley, Buffalo Gals, Barnyard Song, Arkansas Traveler, Casey Jones, The Erie Canal, Go Tell it on the Mountain, Home on the Range, I've been working on the railroad, Shall we gather at the River? Shiloh, Liza Jane, The Sloop John B. Stewball, Sweet Betsy from Pike, This Land is Your Land and so many more, the back pages of the book have a wave that doesn't affect anything, probably from not laying flat, otherwise exc cond, ALA Notable Book, Booklist Editors' Choice award, School Library Journal Book of the Year, Teacher's Choice and other awards too, $16

      -THE WHEELS ON THE BUS, Musical score plus a book with the words and illustrations, dual purpose book!,7 x 8, $3

      -THE VERY YOUNG MUSICIAN, hb, xlib, "text and photos feature a boy who's learning to play the trumpet", $3

      -25 TOP PRAISE AND WORSHIP SONGS FOR SOLO PIANO- VOLUME 2, includes Chord Symbols and Optional Transitions, 9 x 11, medium difficulty level, WORD pub, includes Above All, Amazing Love, Ancient Words, Better is One Day, Breathe, Forever, Give Thanks, God of Wonders, He is Exalted Here I Am to Worship, I could Sing of Your Love Forever, I exalt They, Lord Have Mercy, Shout to the North, Heart of Worship, Potter's Hand, There is None Like You, We Fall Down, Wonderful,Merciful Savior, and more, 95 pp, exc cond, great book of piano music!, $10

      KID SONGS, AN EASY BOOK OF MUSICAL FUN FOR CHILDREN,9 x 12, teaches musical terms, beats and time values, rests repeat signs, notes, easy songs- just right hand- and flying trapeze, humpty dumpty, working on the railroad, farmer in dell, over the river and through the woods, sweet hour of prayer and many more, kumbaya, and lots more,also contains musical puzzles, pictures to color, and fun things to learn, $8

      -THE BOOK OF KIDS SONGS,A Holler-Along Handbook, Klutz, spiral bound, 50 pp, book only, songs with music for titles such as Willoughby, Wallaby, Woo, Kimbaya, Mister sun, This Old Man, Twinkle, Puff the Magic Dragon, This Little Light of Mine, Pollly Wolly Doodle, and more, $4

      -SINGING BEE! A COLLECTION OF FAVORITE CHILDREN'S SONGS, hb, xlib, exc cond, 160 pp, music and words, guitar chords, includes songs such as Oh sussanna, Frere Jacques, Row row your boat, Humpty Dumpty, Little Bo Peep, Rub a Dub Dub, Incey Wincey spider, Happy Birthday, Pat a Pan, Yankee Doodle, Here is the Church, Over the River and Through the Wood, Where is Thumbkin? Billy boy, She'll be coming round the Mountain, Bingo, and many more- 125 songs in total!, finger motions are also given when a song has them,amazing songlist, $30

      -NURTURING YOUR CHILDREN WITH MUSIC, How Sound Awareness Creates happy, Smart, ad Confident Children, 220 + pages, exc cond, includes music and language acquisition, listening top ten hits of sound awareness self-esteem and confidence, nurturing sound environments, chores, ultimate investments, music menus for mothers to be, for children, for learning math, about historical characters for physical fitness, for sleep, for family, American classics, travel tunes, glossary of popular music styles, sing along oldies menu, and lot more, $7

      -EVERYBODY LIKES THE PIANO, A DIRECT APPROACH TO PIANO FUNDAMENTALS, book two, Estella, easy, logical manner outstanding supplemental material, one or two notes in both hands, not beginner book, but still easy-elementary level, older book, vg cond, 48 pp, $3
      -THE POOH SONG BOOK, A A MILNE, music by H Fraser-Simson and illus by Shepard, 8 x 10 exc cond, 140 pp, alot of music!, songs include How Sweet to be a cloud,The Hums of Pooh, The King's Breakfast, Cottleston Pie, Here lies a tree, Happiness, Growing Up, Vespers, Sing Ho for the life of a Bear, 3 Cheers for Pooh , the More it Snows, What shall we do about poor little Tigger, songs from When we were very Young and many more, adorable, $12

      -THE VERY YOUNG MUSICIAN, hb, xlib, story with real life photos of children playing instruments, vg cond, $5

      -100 GIANT HITS OF THE 60s AND 70s, 9 X 12, 256 pp, VOICE, GUITAR, PIANO, full staff of music plus chords, songs like Put a Little Love in your Heart, Last Song, Good Morning Starshine, Somewhere, My Love, We've Only Just Begun, April Love, Volare, ShangriLa, Spinning Wheel, Arizona, Beautiful Sunday, Blue Suede Shoes, Sealed with a Kiss, and so many more, $8

      ALFRED'S BASIC PIANO LIBRARY LESSON BOOK, LEVEL FOUR, 9 x 12, 48 pp,
      markings on some pieces- still totally readable, 1995, $5

      ALFRED'S BASIC PIANO LIBRARY LESSON BOOK LEVEL 5, 9 x 11, beautiful, exc cond, only first piece has teacher notes, $5

      ALFRED'S BASIC ADULT THEORY BOOK,Level One, 8 x 10, 25 out of 64 pp have been filled in somewhat, $4

      ALFRED'S BASIC ADULT PIANO COURSE, LESSON BOOK LEVEL ONE,95 PP, a little bit of highlighting or a few pp with a note but not much, 8 x 10, thorough lesson book, $6

      CZERNY IN ALL KEYS, Schaum, for piano or organ, a few teacher markings, mostly at top in blank spaces, $4

      FINGERPOWER FOR PIANO OR ORGAN, LEVEL 4, Schaum, 9 x 11, exc cond, stars at top of some pages, $4

      PIANO FOR THE SMALL FRY, Prep Book 1-A, An easy basic course for class or individual instruction, 48 pp, mostly music, but it has some workbook pages to learn notes which were mostly done in pencil and I erased (3 pp were done in pen but you could cover it with white tape or paper), 9 x 12, vg cond but since used only $3

      ILLUSTRATED TREASURY OF DISNEY SONGS, hb, 9 x 12, 256 pp, includes music on both staffs for piano/organ/voice, chords for guitar, and has music from Snow White, Bambi, Dumbo, Pinocchio Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations Sword in Stone, Winnie the Pooh Jungle Book, Arisocats, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, robin Hood, Rescuers, Pete's Dragon, Fox and Hound, Oliver, Little mermaid, Beauty and Beast, Aladdin, 20,000 leagues, Old Yeller, Darby 'Gill, Babes in Toyland, Parent Trap,Mary Poppins, It's a Small World, Castaways, Summer Magic Happiest Millionaire, Micky Mouse Club, Davy Crockett, Zorro, and much more, index, exc cond, $24

      THE MUSIC CONNECTION, Silver Burdett Ginn hbs, 8 x 11, approx 300
      pp of songs, these are school music program books, $2 each, exc cond: 4th Grade-green for $2, and 5th Grade-blue for $2

      -PIANO QUIET TIME, vol 3, Devotional Improvisation for Moments of Meditation, Lift Him Up, Rise and be Healed, I found it all in Jesus, Take Time to be Holy, Undeserving, My Savior first of all, and more, cover worn, $3

      -COMMUNION Songs of Worship, Vocal, Piano, Guitar, excellent condition, includes all Creation Worships You, At the Name of Jesus, By His blood/Salvation Belongs to our God Come to the Table, Give thanks, I'm Forever Grateful, Kyrie, The cup of Life, You alone are holy and more, $6

      -OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART CONTEMPORARY PRAISE AND WORSHIP SONGS ARRANGED FOR KEYBOARDS/PIANO, Shout to the Lord, I want to be where you are, Morning into Dancing, Give Thanks, Open the Eyes, Whisper to my Heart, Search me O God, Hungry I come, No one Like You Lord, Thou Art Worthy, so you can play as beautiful solos, excellent condition, 8 x 11, $7

      -CONTEMPORARY GOSPEL FAVORITES, Piano Accompaniment with guitar Chords, 9 x 11, exc cond, Schoen, 95 pp, Hal Leonard pub, includes Abide in Me, Be Still and Know, Behold the Lamb, El Shaddai, Father's Eyes, God and God Alone, Great is the Lord, He Will Carry You, Holy Ground, How Majestic, I am Loved, I've Just Seen Jesus, In the Name of the Lord, Lamb of Glory, Lamb of God, Love in any Language, More than Wonderful, Much too High a Price, My Soul Desire, People Need the Lord, Proclaim the Glory of the Lord, They Word, We Shall Behold Him and more, exc cond, Great book! $9

      -WOW WORSHIP SONGBOOK, Today's 30 Most Powerful Worship Songs, 10 x 11, exc cond, 180 pp, includes chords, full piano arrangements too, includes Light the Fire Again, Hungry, We Want to See Jesus Lifted High, In the Secret, Redeemer Savior Friend, You are God, We Will Dance, Victory Chant, Celebrate Jesus, I Believe in Jesus, Holy and Anointed One, He is Able, I See the Lord, Awesome God, Shine Jesus Shine, God Will Make a Way, Glorify Thy Name, There is None Like You and more, excellent! Integrity pub, $14

      -100 EZ INSPIRATIONAL FAVORITES, Word, medium voice range, full piano accompaniment for singer plus chords, 368 pp!!!!, 100 full songs!! includes When God's People Pray, Where the Nails Were, Written in Red, In Christ Alone, I Surrender All, I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb, I Miss my time with you, I bowed on my knees and cried Holy, How Beautiful, Household of Faith, Honor and Praise, Heritage of Faith, The Great Divide God is in Control, God and God Alone, Find us Faithful, Crucified with Christ, Because He Lives, As it is in Heaven, the anchor holds, the altar, Jesus will still be there, in heaven's Eyes, Shine of Us, The Robe, My Tribute, Lover of my Soul, Via Dolorosa, and many more to reach 100, exc cond, $17

      -OPEN MY HEART TO WORSHIP, 11 of the most popular praise and worship songs masterfully arranged for solo piano, 8 x 11, Knowing You, Be Thou my Vision, In the Presence of Jehovah, Breathe, Draw Me close, The Heart of Worship, Above All, if you have ever heard Mark Hayes you will want his arrangements, just gorgeous arrangements, excellent condition, $10

      -MOST REQUESTED PLAY PRAISE, 9 Piano Arrangements of Contemporary Worship Songs, Alfred pub, exc cond, 9 x 11, late intermediate (easier than the normal adult versions listed on here for worship music), includes Draw Me Close, God of Wonders, Heart of Worship, Let Everything that has breath, Breathe, He is Exalted, Great is the Lord and more, exc cond, $7

      -PRAISE WORSHIP SONGBOOK 2- HOSANNA MUSIC, spiral bound, over 195 pp, 5 x 8, piano accompaniment and chords too, 85 songs!, includes Crowned with Mercy/Bless the Lord, Blow the Trumpet, Blessing and Honor, As the Deer, As David Did, Arise Praise His Name, All Consuming Fire Hear My Cry, Hosanna, I Will Love Thee, Take Me In, Song for the Nations, See His Glory, People of God, Oil of Gladness O How Lovely, O Lord Our Lord, My Heart Overflows, My all in all, mighty warrior, Lord have Mercy, Lion of Judah, Joy of My Desire, Steadfast Love of the Lord, There is None Holy as the Lord, Thou art Worthy, We Give you praise, You're Alive forevermore, In Moments like these, Lamb of God,and many more, exc cond, $10

      -LORD BE GLORIFIED volume 2, another of Mark Hayes arrangements, spiral bound, includes, Change My Heart O God, Holy Ground, How Majestic is Your Name, Humble Thyself in the Sight of the Lord, I Exalt Thee, Interludes, Isn't He, Lamb of God, Shine Jesus Shine, We are an Offering, Hiding Place and more, moderately advanced, some marks on the music (notes for playing/counting), $7

      -THE BOOK OF WORSHIP for Church and Home (not a hymnal, but looks like one)- hb, 1965 first edition, with orders of worship, services for the administration of Sacraments, and aids to worhsip accoding to the usages of the Methodist church, 423 pp, includes Apostles Creed, Nicene Creed,and much more, $2

      -THE METHODIST HYMNAL, 1964, Nashville, over 850 pp, (552 hymns), vg cond,gift inscription from pastor to wife on inside cover page , some hymns have dates on them, clean pages, $3

      WORSHIP AND REJOICE,Hymnal, c 2001, Hope Publishing Company, 865 pp, blue hardback, beautiful white pp, exc cond, $6

      -Art and Practice of Modern FLUTE Technique, vol. 2, HAL LEONARD, 8 X 11,Kincaid, 100 pp, like new, $4

      -The following are 8 x 10 monthly piano books with 34 pp each, selections based on season (lenten/Easter, Christmas, summer, general), beautiful arrangements that are not difficult, (ex: Via Dolorosa, He Hideth my soul,The Lord is my Shepherd, Man of sorrows, and includes arrangements by Bach, Mendelssohn, Handel,etc.), very good condition, with 12 - 14 arrangements per book, 11 total, all 11 for $10

      -OF MEN AND MUSIC, older hb, insight into composers such as Puccini, Bruckner, Mahler, Dvorak, Beethoven, Schubert, Schumann, Bartok,Strauss, and more, adds to an appreciation of music, high school and older,180 pp, vg cond, $5

      -MODERN DRUM SOLOS WITH BASS KICKS, ROTHMAN, 8x 11, unused, $2

      -CHART READING BOOK FOR DRUMMERS, 9 X 12, Hal Leonard, 55 pp, book only, $3

      -I SEE THE RHYTHM, HB, xlib, exc cond, A look at the history of African Americna music through the eyes of an artist and a look at music over the past 500 years, $4

      -ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BEGINNER, CELLO Method, playable with a mixed string group of violins, violas, celli, basses in class or individual instruction, shows how to hold the cello and the bow, 40 pp, getting started right from the beginning, plus music to play, very good cond, free with any other order, just ask for this

      JUDSON CONCORDANCE TO HYMNS, A useful reference indexing each line of 2,342 hymns by its key word. Enables the user to identify the hymn if he can recall any line of any stanza, exc cond, xlib, 375 pp, $5

      30-second trick for a flat belly
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51d58b5ba6198b5b07e0st04duc