FS-Lot Books for SALE **$42**Farm/Jungle/Safari/Zoo

  • Lisa Luneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 10:24 PM
       SPECIAL LOT SALE- All books below for sale for 42.50 plus 5.80 Shipping!!!!!! I have the following books for sale.  I accept paypal, checks or money order.  I charge media mail shipping for my books. Insurance is available upon request.  All books are paperback unless otherwise marked.  You can Contact me or email me at lisaluneau@...  To view more of my books please go to my website at http://lisaluneau.webs.com/

      Book Blessings,
      Lisa Luneau

      To view more books:   http://lisaluneau.webs.com/rainforestzoobooks.htm

      ~~~~~
      Circus
      ~~~~~
      A Day at the Circus by Nancy Parent, boardbook, vg, 3.25

      ~~~~
      Farm
      ~~~~
      The Animals of Farmer Jones, Golden, good/fair, 1.00
      Busy Day on the Farm, lift-a-flap, boardbook, good, 1.90
      Busy Farm Flap, hb, good, 2.50
      Down on the Farm Activity Series, few stickers applied, super, 2.50
      Farm Animals, Random House, vg, 2.00
      A Farm's Not Farm by Brenda Parks, great, 1.50
      The Farm Book, Golden, paperback, super, 2.00
      Inside a Barn in the Country, Rebus Read-Along Story by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, like new, 3.50
      Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Scholastic, vg, 3.00
      On the Farm, Dalmation Press, vg, 2.25
      A Visit to the Farm, Golden, 1.25
      Who Lives on the Farm, Golden, hb, good, 1.00

      Activities
      A Day at the Farm coloing book, Creative Child Press, new, .90
      A Great Day on the Farm coloing book, Creative Child Press, new, .90
      I Know the Farm coloing book, Creative Child Press, good, .75

      ~~~~~~
      Jungle
      ~~~~~~
      3-D Thrillers! Jungle, no specs, super, 2.50
      Apes and Monkeys, Eyes on Nature, good, 1.75
      Deep in the Jungle by Dan Yaccarino, Scholastic, vg, 3.00 (2)
      Guess Who's in the Jungle by Naomi Russell, Flip-flap, good, 2.75
      Jungle Animals, Eye Openers, hb, super, 3.25
      Jungle Day by Barbara Bottner, hb, vg, 3.50
      Welcome to the Green House by Jane Yolen, good/fair, 3.25

      Activity
      Jungle Fun Coloring Book, like new, 1.25
      Lions Kings of the Jungle, dot-to-dot, mazes, coloring, like new, 1.00 (2)

      ~~~~~
      Safari
      ~~~~~
      Let's Go on Safari by Anne Hayes, vg, 3.00
      Safari by Robert Bateman, vg, 4.75
      Safari for the Tigrus, Puzzle Masters, Readers Digest Kids, hb, super, 8.50

      Activity
      Safari Across America a travel journal, new, 4.50
      Safari Across America a travel journal, writing in pencil, vg, 4.50

      Magazine
      National Geographic Kids Go on Safari!, vg, 2.00

      ~~~
      Zoo
      ~~~
      Alphabet Zoo by Stephen Holmes, vg, 3.25
      Beautiful Zoo Animals to come and see! Share-A-Book, hb, has name, 2.50
      A Day at the Zoo by Nancy Parent, boardbook, vg, 3.25
      Endangered Species at the San Diego Zoo by Georgeanne Irvine, vg, 3.75
      How to Babysit an Orangutan by Tara Darling, vg, 3.50
      We're Going to the Zoo! by Bill Cosbly, stickers applied, vg, 3.00
      Who Lives in the Zoo? by Lisa Bonforte, vg, 3.00
      Zoo Babies, Leap Frog, vg, .75
      Zoo Song by Barbara Bottner, Scholastic, vg, 1.75
      Zoos by Daniel Susan Cohen, oversize hb, lib-dis, vg, 3.50

      Activity
      I Know the Zoo Coloring Book, Creative Child Press, new, 1.00
      How To Draw Zoo Animals, good, 2.25
      It's Fun to Color Coloring Book, has many zoo animals, for young, oversize, vg, 2.50
      RoseArt Zoo Coloring & Activity, like new 2.50
      What Will We See at the Zoo
       coloing book, Creative Child Press, new, 1.00
      Zoo Animals Coloring Book, Merrigold Press, vg, 1.25

      Picture Window Book
      Laughing Lions, Picture Window Book, vg, 2.00
      Swinging Monkeys, Picture Window Book, vg, 2.00
      Talking Toucans, Picture Window Book, vg, 2.00
      Zany Zebras, Picture Window Book, vg, 2.00

      Loving Him,

      Lisa Luneau
      Book Blessings
      http://lisaluneau.webs.com/