FS: $3-6 a beka books

  • Linda Towles
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2012

      a beka books for sale:

      gr. 4 developing good health text $5
      gr. 4 understanding God's world answers to text questions $3
      gr. 6 maps and reviews book with several pages done $2

      grade 3 language TE $5

      A Science project $3 each or $15 for all 8 copies
      Jesus and his followers test/quiz key $3

      Praise Him hymns & chorus book $4 for 1 - $6 for 2 copies
      Vocab spelling Poetry II , 1982 edtion, $4
      Plane geometry 1989 ed., $5

      United Kingdom review questions $3
      United Kingdom student study outline $5
      United kingdom teacher quiz/test key $3
      Divided kingdom student study outline $5
      Divided kingdom teacher quiz/test key $3
      Divided kingdom test/quiz book $3

      Of People lit book $5
      Algebra I video manual $3
      Algebra I video student practice exercises $4
      gr 5 Enjoying good health old ed., $4
      gr 5 penmanship $6
      gr 5 nation notebook $4
      gr 5 math speed drill teacher key , old edl, 43
      gr 5 language tests $4
      gr 5 adventures in nature comp reader $3 or $18 for 8 copies

      gr 6 maps and review sheets $4
      gr 6 maps and review sheet key $3
      gr 6 large video manual $5

      grade 6 choosing good health $5 for one text or $3 for more than 1, have several
      grade 6 observing God's world text $5
      grade 6 observing God's world TE $6

      I have lots more I will try to get around to listing, but if you are looking for something specific, let me know.   thanks, Linda