FS-50% Off-LM Alcott/Arnosky/Jane Austin/TA Barron/Frank Baum/Pearl Buck

  • Lisa Luneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      I have the following books for sale.  I accept paypal, checks or money order.  I charge media mail shipping. Insurance is available upon request.  All books are paperback unless otherwise marked.  To view more of my books please go to my website at http://lisaluneau.webs.com/

      Book Blessings,
      Lisa Luneau

      To view Classic books:    http://lisaluneau.webs.com/classicbooks.htm

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Classic Authors
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Louisa May Alcott
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Eight Cousins by Alcott, good, 3.76
      Little Women by Alcott, name, vg, 3.75
      Little Women by Alcott, Signet, marks, fair, FREE w/purchase

      Invincible Louisa, The Story of the Author of Little Women, like new, 4.00

      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Jim Arnosky*
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      All About Alligators, good, 3.25
      All About Owls, good, 3.25
      All About Rattlesnakes, has some cover damage, fair, 2.50
      All About Rattlesnakes, like new, 3.75
      Deer at the Brook, hb, ex-lib, 6.50
      *Raccoons and Ripe Corn
      by Arnosky, vg, 3.75

      ~~~~~~~~~
      Jane Austin
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Emma by Jane Austen, vg, 5.50
      Emma b Jane Austen, Signet, vg, 4.50
      Persuasion by Jane Austin, fair, 3.25
      Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen, like new, 3.75
      *Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen, Scholastic, new, 3.75

      ~~~~~~~~
      TA Barron
      ~~~~~~~~
      The Lost Years of Merlin by Barron, like new, 3.75
      The Lost Years of Merlin by Barron, good, 3.00
      The Seven Songs of Merlin by Barron, vg, 3.75

      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      L Frank Baum
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, Watermill, good, 1.75
      The Emerald City of Oz, Watermill, tape fair, 1.75
      The Land of Oz, Watermill, vg, 3.00
      The Land of Oz. The Further Adven Scarecrow and Tin Woodman, fair, 2.50
      Tik-Tok of Oz, Watermill, vg, 2.50
      The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Watermill, vg, 2.50

      Walmart Books
      Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      The Emerald City of Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      The Land of Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      The Lost Prince of Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      Ozma of Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      Rinkitink in Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      The Road to Oz, has name, great, 1.25
      Tick-Tok of Oz, has name, great, 1.25

      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Pearl S Buck
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The Big Wave by Buck, like new, 3.00
      The Good Earth, by Buck, good, 3.50
      The Good Earth, by Buck, Contemporary Classics, mint, 5.75
      The Time is Noon by Buck, good, 3.25

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Frances Hodgson Burnett
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Little Lord Fauntleroy by Burnett, Watermill, fair, 2.00
      *A Little Princess by Burnett, Signet, like new, 4.25
      *A Little Princess by  Burnett, Harper Collins, like new, 4.25
      A Little Princess by Burnett, vg, 3.25
      *The Secret Garden by Burnett, vg 3.25
      The Secret Garden by Burnett, good, 2.50

      Reader
      The Secret Garden, All Aboard Reading, grade 2-3, vg, 2.25

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      James Fenimore Cooper
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Deerslayer by James Fenimore Cooper, Bantam, good, 4.00
      The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper, Bantam, good, 4.25 (2)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Joseph Conrad
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Almayer's Folly by Conrad, Penguine, has notes, vg, 3.50
      Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, Bantam, vg, 3.50
      Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, Norton Critical Edition, vg, 3.50
      Lord Jim by Conrad, fair, 2.75

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Charles Dickens
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A Christmas Carol by Dickens, Apple Classics, vg, 2.25
      A Christmas Carol by Dickens, Focus on Family, vg, 3.75
      David Copperfield, Nelson, hb, vg, 7.50
      Great Expectations, Troll Book, great, 3.75
      Hard Times by Dickens, Bantam, Signet, vg, 3.25 (2)

      Activity
      A Christmas Carol, some pages done in pencil, 1.00

      Reader
      Scrooge, All Aboard Reading, grade 1-3, vg, 2.25

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, vg, 3.50
      The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes, good, 3.25
      The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, hb, ex-lib, super, 7.50
      A Study in Scarlet, like new, 4.50  year 10 free
      *The Hound of the Baskervilles Oxfords World's Classics, like new,  3.75
      The Hound of the Baskervilles Adventure of Sherlock Holmes, Troll, vg, 3.50
      The Hound of the Baskervilles Adventure of Sherlock Holmes, Signet, vg, 3.50

      Loving Him,

      Lisa Luneau
      Book Blessings
      http://lisaluneau.webs.com/