FS: Bedell, LLATL, Kasey Kinderbot, Paradigm, Maths

  • Ronda Hinzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 5:52 AM
      I prefer Paypal but will accept a US Postal money order. All prices are postage paid to the continental US.
      Ronda

      Bedell Curriculum Volumes 1-6 -- $85 ppd. Nice. Bible, Science, and History for grades 1-6, (Primary & Junior)

      Fisher Price Kasey the Kinderbot Sys, Grs. K-5 -- $60 ppd. Nice. Fisher Price Kasey the Kinderbot Learning System: Your get-ready-for-school friend! with 3 extra learning cartridges: Science Living Things, Science Wonderful World, and Spanish. Has been played with but still in good condition and in original box. Retails for $79.99 plus the learning cartridges. See pic and description here: http://tiny.cc/aa43q .

      LLATL Tan Older Edition Student Worksheets -- $8 ppd. New. Student worksheets for the older edition tan book. Sealed.

      LLATL Tan....older edition (spiral) + workbk -- $15 ppd. Good. This is an older edition LLATL Tan. The spiral binding has been removed and I put the pages in protectors. Also includes a brand new set of student worksheets (still in shrinkwrap) that goes with this older edition.

      PAC Basic Math Skills Full Course Kit -- $75 ppd. Nice. Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum Basic Math Skills. Complete set includes student texts, student activities workbooks, teacher resource kit with CD. New and unused with no writing.

      Scott Foresman Exploring Mathematics Text & AK Math, Gr. 5 -- $10 ppd. Nice. c1996. Text and answer key both in vg condition. No writing.

      Silver Burdett Ginn Mathematics Workbook c/2001 math, Gr. 2 -- $15 ppd. Nice. Slight shelf wear at the corners. No writing or missing pages.