Respected American Women printed Lapbook - Knowledge Box Central

  • heart2servhim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Respected American Women Study - Lapbook

      This is one (1) lapbook in printed format (not a CD); full color, 43 pages.
      Includes 3 sections:
      -Cuts and Folds Instructions
      -Instruction Packet
      -Information Packet

      Revised 7/15/07
      Grades K-8th

      This study is a free download from KBC's site, so I'm not charging for that....this lapbook is already printed and ready to be assembled and used. You're paying for the printing/ink and shipping. (I just decided not to use mine, so I'm selling it to recover some of my paper and ink costs.)
      If you'd like to visit the site you can download and print it out yourself.

      PRICE: $8.00 (U.S.P.S. 1st Class)
      Checks, Cash (sent at your own risk through the mail) Money Order or Paypal

      Thanks!
      Mary