Boxcar Children series

  • Brian and Kristi Boss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:43 AM
      I have the following RL 3 Boxcar Children books by
      Gertrude Chandler Warner.

      Special #1 The Mystery on the Ice, pb, fc, cover is
      worn, 118 pages, $1.

      #2 Surprise Island, pb, vgc, cover slightly worn and
      name written inside, 178 pages, $1.50.

      #3 The Yellow House Mystery, pb, vgc, name written
      inside, 191 pages, $1.50.

      #4 Mystery Ranch, pb, vgc, name written inside, 127
      pages, $1.50.

      Special #5 The Pilgrim Village Mystery, pb, ec, some
      pencil written in activities in the back, 121 pages,
      $2.

      #10 Schoolhouse Mystery, pb, vgc, cover slightly worn,
      128 pages, $1.50.

      #16 Mystery In The Sand, pb, vgc, 127 pages, $1.50.

      #21 The Deserted Library Mystery, pb, gc, cover worn,
      121 pages, $1.

      #22 The Animal Shelter Mystery, pb, ex. lib., gc, 121
      pages, $1.

      #24 The Mystery of the Hidden Painting, pb, vgc, cover
      slightly worn, 117 pages, $1.50.

      #29 The Mystery Cruise, pb, gc, cover worn and pages
      yellowed, 118 pages, $1.

      #30 The Disappearing Friend Mystery, pb, gc, pen on
      back cover and name written inside, 121 pages, $1.

      #36 The Castle Mystery, pb, ec, 121 pages, $2.

      #47 The Mystery of the Hot Air Balloon, pb, ec, 119
      pages, $2.

      #48 The Mystery Bookstore, pb, ec, 120 pages, $2.

      #49 The Mystery of the Stolen Boxcar, pb, ec, 116
      pages, $2.

      #50 The Mystery in the Cave, pb, ec, 121 pages, #2.

      Shipping will be added according to weight. I accept
      paypal, checks, or MO. If interested please e-mail me
      directly at boss_fam@....

      http://invites.yahoo.com/