FS Great Illustrated Classics $2 each

  • ibookloverforever
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      These are all hardcover in G+ condition.

      Oliver twist by Dickens
      The Call of the Wild by London
      Captains Courageous by Kipling
      Black beauty by Sewell
      The STrange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Stevenson
      Little Women by Alcott
      The Last of the Mohicans by Cooper
      The Red Badge of COurage by Crane
      Treasure Island by Stevenson
      Around the World in 80 Days by Verne
      The Jungle Book by Kipling
      The Mutiny on Board HMS Bounty by Bligh
      Great Expectations by Dickens
      Heidi by Spyri

      Shipping is extra and is cost plus any shipping materials.

      I accept check, money order or for a small fee (to cover their fees) paypal. If you have any questions please email me
      mmlaskowski@...

      Thank you,
      Mary