FS: 20 LANDMARK books from 1950s - $100ppd (most in "like new cond") history

  • vermeer193
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      I have 20 Landmark hardcovers for sale for $100 postage paid. All were privately owned with dustjackets and are in excellent condition (majority are in "like new" condition). They are from the 1950s.

      These are great accurate and in-depth stories for young people to read.

      #17 The Lewis & Clark Expedition
      #21 Daniel Boone Opening of the Wilderness
      #22 Clipper Ship Days
      #32 Sam Houston, The Tallest Texan
      #34 The Erie Canal
      #35 Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo
      #37 The Coming of the Mormons
      #38 George Washington Carver
      #39 John Paul Jones Fighting Sailor
      #40 The First Overland Mail
      #43 Peter Stuyvesant of Old New York
      #46 The FBI
      #48 John James Audubon
      #51 Old Ironsides
      #53 Kit Carson and the Wild Frontier
      #56 Commodore Perry and the Opening of Japan
      #61 Abe Lincoln Log Cabin to White House
      W-8 Royal Canadian Mounted Police
      W-10 The Battle of Britain
      W-16 The Story of Scotland Yard

      I prefer Paypal but accept money order or personal checks (10 day clearance). I will ship USPS media. Insurance is optional, at the buyers expense (add $2.75). If interested, please email me with your name and address and method of payment.

      Thank you for looking!