FS: 5 different Chicken Soup books reduced price

  • waters4us5
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      FS: 5 different Chicken Soup books reduced price

      FS: 5 Chicken Soup books. I am asking  15.00 ppd for the 5 books (media mail shipping included in price).

      • A Second  Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
      • A 3rd Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul
      • A 4th Course of Chicken Soup for the Soul
      • A 5th Portion of Chicken Soup for the Soul
      • A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul

      Books are in good condition. No writing or tears. Please email me if you are interested   waters4us5@...

      But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31