***Hands-On Space Activities & Music ~ Elementary Grades***

  • Cheryl MacConnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      'd Like To Be An Astronaut Audiocassette & Activity Book Set ~ Get kids excited about science!  Becoming an astronaut is an exciting dream!  children will learn that getting along with others, being in good shape and studying hard in school are important in becoming an astronaut.  Through 12 sing-along songs, children will learn about weightlessness, the history of space travel and the possibility of living in space someday.  Critiqued by Dr. Lynn Bonderant, NASA's Educational Program Officer, this audiocassette and activity book combination will provide hours of factual and fun entertainment.  Songs include:

           *It's Called Cooperation

           *Many Jobs To Choose From

           *Famous Astonauts

           *I'm Feeling Light As A Feather

           *Can We Live In Space?

           *Heroes Of Our Time

           *What Is A Satellite?

           *Space Colonies

           *And More

      The deluxe activity book includes the following:

           *a letter from Dr. Lynn Bondurant explaining why he likes working at the NASA Lewis Research Center

           *realistic illustrations whhowing how the space shuttle lifts off and returns to earth

           *coloring pages showing how astronauts eat, sleep, exercise and work in space

      This set is brand new in its packaging.  Recommended for ages 4-9.

      Rockets Sticker Stories ~ 3-2-1, Blast Off!  Soar through deep space in your pwoerful rockets!  Explore the stars from your state-of-the-art satellite.  This fun and educational book includes 75 reusable stickers that can be used again and again on the various space pages throughout this book.  Young minds will soar with possibilities as the use their imagination with this book.  Brand new.

      $22.00 ppd. for the above.  I can accept non-credit card/non-debit card PayPal, checks and money orders.  Please email me directly if interested.  Thanks so much.  Blessings,  Cheryl

    • Cheryl MacConnell