Easy Grammar

  • hsmomofthreegirls
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Must sell ! Non-smoking home. All items are new.

      Easy Grammar Grade 4 Teacher Edition $25

      Easy Grammar Grade 4 Student Test Booklet $4

      Easy Grammar Grade 5 Teacher Edition $30

      Easy Grammar Grade 5 Student Test Booklet $4

      Easy Grammar Grade 6 Teacher Edition $30

      Easy Grammar Grade 6 Student Test Booklet $4

      Thanks for looking!

      Laura in FL
      mfrench8@...
    • hsmomofthreegirls
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        Saxon 8/7

        Must sell! I have to sell all the books I've stockpiled to use in
        the future, keeping only what I'm using right now.

        For sale: Saxon 8/7 Home Study Kit, Brand new, never used.

        • Student Textbook - (non-consumable) which includes 120 lessons,
        each with four parts-Warm-Up, New Concept, Lesson Practice Questions,
        and Mixed Practice Questions. 12 Investigations are incorporated
        throughout the book which treat concepts in-depth and often involve
        activities.

        • Solutions Manual - (non-consumable) which includes solutions and
        answers for lessons, investigations, practice problems including
        facts practices, and tests.

        • Tests and Worksheets - (consumable) include all Facts Practice
        Tests for all 120 Lessons, as well as the Investigations and Tests.
        Activity Sheets for selected lessons and investigations, 23 Tests
        (with testing schedule), and Recording Forms to track students
        progress are included.

        http://www.pennywiselearning.com/Saxon-Math-87-3rd-Edition-Home-
        Study-Kit.html

        Best price I found was at Pennywise: $63.38 + shipping for the whole
        kit.

        Asking $55, shipping included.

        Thanks for looking!

        :) Laura