FS: Long list of hs helps, lang arts, history, sci

  • pagemuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      All from non-smoking household and are gently used or new unless
      noted otherwise. Shipping not included. Will accept cash, money
      order, or paypal cash(non credit/debit). Contact me at
      martylamarche@...

      HELPS:
      Evaluating for Excellence by T. Moon, NEW, includes cd, $18.

      HISTORY:
      TRISMS: History Makers Answer Key CD, $5.
      Learning Thru History Magazines, BRAND NEW, Byzantine Empire & The
      Vikings, $5.00 each.

      LANG ARTS:
      Analogies 1, NEW, $7.50.
      Critical Thinking Press: Word Roots, B2, LIKE NEW, $10.
      Wordly Wise 3000, Bk 11, Teacher`s Key, Overbought, Never Used, $2.50.
      Word Power Made Easy (ISBN 067174190X), Never Used, $5.
      Write Source 2000 Skills Book Teacher's Edition, 7th grade, GOOD,
      $1.50.

      LITERATURE:
      Adventures for Readers, Bk 2 by Harcourt Brace, 8th grade, pub 1985,
      FREE.
      Cliffs Notes:A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, very used,
      FREE.
      Illustrated Classic: Great Expectations, hardcover, Like NEW, $1.50.
      Illustrated Classic: Moby Dick, worn, $0.25.
      Rumble Fish by SE Hinton, very good, $0.75.
      The Secret Garden by F. Burnett, very good, $1.
      The Wanderer (S. Creech), Like New, $1.
      Tree of Freedom (R. Caudill), Very Good, $1.

      MATH:
      (ISBN 1932210105) Skill Builders Algebra, Gr 5-8, Like NEW, $1.50.
      (ISBN 0768200288) Frank Schaffer: Math Minders Word Problems, Gr. 8,
      Like NEW, $2
      (ISBN 0866512217) Developing Skills in Algebra 1, Workbk a, cvr has
      wear, no writing, $2.
      (ISBN 158037235x) Carson Dellosa: Math Engagement, Gr 7, first 20 pgs
      done, FREE.
      (ISBN 1885111150) World Teacher's Press:Problem Solving w/Math, Gr 6-
      8, Never Used but shows wear, $3.
      (ISBN 0822053128) Calculus: Cliffs Notes Quick Review, Very Gently
      Used, $4.50.

      SCIENCE:
      Scholastic Science Dictionary, pub 2000, hardcvr, NEW, $4.

      TESTING:
      Scoring High: CTBS, Terra Nova (no teachers) & IA Basics (teachers
      included) Booklets, Gr. 7, Never USED, $3.

      BIBLE:
      The BBC Manual: Turning Your Bedroom Into a Bible College (SL CORE
      7); Like New, missing poster, $11.50.

      ART:
      American Girls: Samantha's Friendship Fun, NEW, $6.

      MUSIC:
      Wee Sing Bible Songs (ISBN 0843138068), gently used, $1.
      Wee Sing Bible Songs (ISBN 0843138920), some highlighting, creases on
      cover, FREE.

      SONLIGHT CORE 100 BOOKS:

      Following bks came new w/total Core 100 pkg. I have decided not to
      use them. They are all just the way I got them from Sonlight. I will
      either sell separately at the prices listed that are less than SL
      prices or all together in one lot for $70.

      Amos Fortune, Never Used, $6.
      A Year Down Yonder, Never Used, $6.
      Call of the Wild, Never Used, $4.
      Dear Mr. Henshaw, Never Used, $5.
      From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, Never Used, $6.
      Indian Captive: Story of Mary Jemison, Never Used, $6.
      Maniac Magee, Never Used, $6.
      My Side of the Mountain, Never Used, $6.
      Rip Van Winkle Coloring Book, Never Used, $3.
      Sequoyah & the Cherokee Alphabet, Never Used, $12.
      Sounder, Never Used, $5.
      Stink Alley, Hardcvr w/dust jacket, Never Used, $14.
      The Green Book, Never Used, $5.