In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Other systems under development are the (1) MagneMotion (M3) using LSM vice LIM propulsion and EMS with permanent magnets (PM), (2) the General Atomics Sky Shuttle and Magplane using LSM with Inductrack EDS vice EMS, and LevX using PMs.
The world's first commercial Urban Maglev, the 9km/9station Tobu Kyuryo Line (TKL), opened in Aichi, Japan In March 2005. By May 2006 the CHSST "Linimo" had carried over 22 million with 99.997% reliability. In Korea a similar system by Hyundai Rotem in operation in Daejeon will open in Incheon in 2013. China MLTs by 2015 are planned for the 27km Beijing-Mentougou Dist S1 line and 25km Shenzhen Metro Line No. 8 from the Trade Center to Meisha.
- May 23, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.