We are products of our past

  • Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011

      We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners
      of it. God's purpose is not limited by your past. He turned a
      murderer named Moses into a leader and a coward named Gideon
      into a courageous hero, and he can do amazing things with the
      rest of your life, too. God specializes in giving people a fresh
      start.

      -- Rick Warren

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba

      P. O. Box 76 925