Love Action: Keeping Alive Romance and Security...

  • Kapuulya Musomba
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
      When you speak of a man's personal power, you immediately think of words reflecting character like warmth, sensitivity, dependability, determination, genuine compassion, and caring.

      Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
      P. O. Box 76 925
      Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

    • Kapuulya Musomba
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2011
        How can we turn our negative thoughts to positive ones before they affect our sense of worth and become a hurtful part or our self-image? By developing a grateful attitude. One of the most attractive qualities a person can have is a spirit of gratefulness.

        Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
        P. O. Box 76 925
        Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA

      • Kapuulya Musomba
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
           "Security is the assurance that someone is committed to loving and valuing us for a lifetime. It's a constant awareness that whatever difficulties we face, we'll work to overcome them together."
          Kapuulya Angetile Musomba
          P. O. Box 76 925
          Dar Es Salaam, TANZANIA
        • Kapuulya Musomba